Friday 14 May 2010

This Week I'm Loving...

Daniel Galvin Junior Crowning Glory Anti-Frizz Gloss Serum, £4.99 for 50ml



For the longest while, I've been using what I suspect to be the country's bestselling hair serum, John Frida's cult Frizz Ease. I was sent a bottle of this to trial and although I don't normally enjoy testing hair products (9 times out of 10 I'll pass them onto trusted friends & family to review), this came from one of my favourite PRs so I made an exception.



My first impression was that the bottle was fun with a young, Brit rock & roll vibe which appealed to me. Unlike FrizzEase, the pump bottle has a cap to avoid mess, rather than a twist on/off function so it already scored points from me, being a frequent traveller. On the downside, the bottle isn't transparent so it's difficult to tell how much is remaining. So far, I've been trialling this for a good 3 months and it's still going strong. In my opinion, this makes the fair price even better!



I prefer to use natural or organic products where possible and one of the areas where this is most difficult is haircare so I was thrilled to discover that this contains certified organic ingredients and has been recognised by the Natural Health Beauty Awards. The serum is much more lightweight than my usual brand, yet still effective at taming frizz. It has a delicate melon scent (it contains cucumber and melon extracts) which is refreshing and didn't irritate my sensitive scalp.



Overall, I'm impressed- it takes a lot to sway me from my tried & trusted favourites but this has pushed FrizzEase off the shelf.



http://www.danielgalvinjunior.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment