Friday 28 May 2010

Can't live without...

Aromatherapy Associates Bath & Shower Oils (£34.75 for 55ml)

I absolutely adore these luxurious oils from Aromatherapy Associates... they really work! Themed by name depending upon the desired result, e.g. Revive, De-Stress or Relax (these being the 3 which I have tried & been highly impressed with), the oils can be used whether you prefer baths or showers. My personal preference is for showers so I simply slather my body in the oil before jumping in the shower and inhale the powerful, yet pleasant aromas. Revive truly helps to get me moving in those dreaded mornings- I literally can't get through winter without this & it's also great for hungover days, whilst De-Stress would be a fab gift for anyone taking exams & Relax as a bedtime wind-down. What's more, they leave skin feeling nourished.
They are pricey, there's no disputing that but I'd recommend these oils either as a great introduction to those who are cynical about the powers of aromatherapy or for anyone looking to add an element of indulgence to their bathing routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment